paypal wants your hard earned money

benbun
Contributor
Contributor

paypal hong kong has just started charging bank transfers without significant notification and left me with large amount of balances needs to pay 2.5% (in my case is thousands of dollars) to be able to do transfer. and I've trying to call them many times and asking to give me a one time allowance to transfer the money and they wont allow and just wanted to earn my hard earned money. it really sucks, i will ask everyone to stop using paypal, there are so much bull **bleep** going on with them charging your hard earned money without giving you a even one time grace for previous balances. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

benbun
Contributor
Contributor

any advice?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@benbun 

You didn't ask a question !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

benbun
Contributor
Contributor

Please anyone can help me talk to upper management to get just one time allowance for the transfer without the 2.5% charge so i can clear my account for all my older transactions which i did not charge client for the 2.5% which started on March 18 2019. For future transactions i will add 2.5% service charge to clients. I think we deserve a one time chance, all those transactions are made before the date they want to charge the 2.5%. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.