paypal verification process

paulinekim
Contributor
Contributor

I'm Pauline and i have been having an issue as my bank took long sending the confirmation verification code via email which i had to ask for another one, my problem is i can't see the verification code confirmation dialogue box, i just keep on getting link your card and boom it gets me to done.... from my bank statement paypal has deducted $1.97 twice... kindly assist to get my account verified. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @paulinekim,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

If you don't see the option to add the code in the Wallet section of your account, it may be that the code has expired. In that case, you may have to request it again. Rest assured: the amount deducted will be refunded even if you don't complete the verification process. If this has not happened yet, I would recommend contacting our Customer Service directly. 

If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.