paypal to safaricom mobile

Zelkenya
Contributor
Contributor

I have just recently linked my account to our mobile money platform in Kenya and it did so successfully but when I tried to withdraw the cash it says I can not withdraw the same. I also tried to use it to pay another account it still rejected that too.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Zelkenya
Contributor
Contributor

I already have the account set up but I keep getting the error "oops

@kernowlass wrote:

@Zelkenya 

In Kenya, in addition to the ability to add a US bank account, you also may be able to withdraw the funds using M-PESA or Equity Bank. If you have any difficulty setting up a funds transfer with one of those two services, please contact customer service so a representative can troubleshoot and make any necessary adjustments.

you can not withdraw contact PayPal and contacting paypal is a night mare for us from kenya.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zelkenya 

In Kenya, in addition to the ability to add a US bank account, you also may be able to withdraw the funds using M-PESA or Equity Bank. If you have any difficulty setting up a funds transfer with one of those two services, please contact customer service so a representative can troubleshoot and make any necessary adjustments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Zelkenya
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@Zelkenya 

you can not withdraw contact PayPal and contacting paypal is a night mare for us from kenya.

Login to Me Too

Zelkenya
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks all for

@Zelkenya wrote:

@kernowlass wrote:

@Zelkenya 

your help. my issue has been resolved by Paypal 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.