Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paypal taken funds from my account ,for goods i didnt buy

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Community Member

paypal taken funds from my account ,for goods i didnt buy

i cancelled an order, got my bank to stop payment,but paypal still took payment out of my account,any help contacting paypal would be great, been trying for 3 days still no luck

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: paypal taken funds from my account ,for goods i didnt buy

@richlambie111 

Is the transaction marked canceled or refunded? Orders canceled before initiated bank payment is completed will still continue to its foregone conclusion until PayPal gets the funds then sees the cancelation and then reroutes it back to your bank account. This will take several days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@richlambie111 

Is the transaction marked canceled or refunded? Orders canceled before initiated bank payment is completed will still continue to its foregone conclusion until PayPal gets the funds then sees the cancelation and then reroutes it back to your bank account. This will take several days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

They done the same thing to me. I purchased something from a false website. So, I contacted the website and PayPal and the website to have them both refund me my money back. First PayPal went for my bank account, which my bank did a stop payment. Then, they went for my debit card my bank reversed the payment but PayPal went back for my debit card again. I just want my money back, but there is no customer service to even help you.