paypal still hold funds after 25 sale transactions?

thisPickle
New Community Member

i have been told all along that as an ebay seller i needed to meet a specific criteria to be able to have my money released at time of sale. now i have met that and i am being told that it doesn't matter and i will have every transaction put on hold for an undetermined amount of time. i took a loss on more than a few sales just to get to 25 sales and to make 25 people happy. every time i have called in previously inquiring about a payments on hold i was told "dont worry it wont be like that forever" now i get to it and i wasted time money and plenty of effort all for nothing. i feel like as a company PayPal deliberately misleads people to think they will get their money right away at some point and then after that you say that its for my safety. well ebay after the 1st is no longer pushing money through you guys. and honestly up until this point i have loved yall, and thats why i have paid the fees you have in place. but now there is just no reason to continue if you are just going to place my money on hold for every transaction and there is no ending point to it. when i called in i spoke to multiple people and even a supervisor and not one person could give me an actual reason as to why my money will be held with no end in sight. i have no bad feed back i have 26 sales, i have been a seller for over 7 months and i have sold way more than the required dollar amount. what a let down. i have spent so much time and (literal) money to be able to get to 25 sales and get my cash immediately, and now it was for nothing. i feel lied to, deliberately misled, and like an idiot for going along with it.

you cant change the rules after the game starts. thats just not right, and the way i have been treated as an excellent standing customer with NO ISSUES EVER, and with 10 times the amount of transactions out side of ebay, well thats not right either.
I hope some one will see this and hear me. but sadly i doubt it will make any difference or stop them doing this to another seller. i dont want to push all my money to the bank. i like paypal. but they are making it really difficult to continue being okay with the money that i have to pay in fees. its people like me that prop paypal up. but that too doesnt mater to them as a company. Super foul...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.