paypal not help me

hana_mahmood
Contributor
Contributor

hi

i contact paypal many many times and everyone reply with different things i need withdraw my money then paypal told me add new visa not used on paypal before or transfer your funds to another account .

i do it and i add new visa not used on paypal before and verifed it but i dont see any option to withdraw to my visa card .

and now i contact paypal on facebook and told me you cant withdraw to visa card or transfer to another account you can just withdraw with us bank account . then i try adding my us bank account new not used before and i get this error

We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

so please i want my money fix this problem or give me any option to take my money from this jail

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@hana_mahmood

I might be able to help YOU

for one? don't go on (FACEBOOK) to talk to Paypal LOL you need to go to the REAL PAYPAL website

to talk about your Problems. do you have money already in your Paypal account? did I get that right?

& you want to with Draw money out of your paypal Balance? did I get that right? are you trying to do this?

(Paypal Balance<----into------>Bank Visa)?

you might of have caused a (GLITCH) in the system if you put in too many Bank Cards Link in Paypal.

another question is. is your Link Bank Visa in your Name? does it also Match your (Paypal Bank) do they match?

let me know I will try my best to give you the best answer so we solve this problem together.

so I tell you the best way to go & the (RIGHT WAY) (Facebook is the <---WRONG WAY HAHAHAAHA!!! 😂

Login to Me Too

hana_mahmood
Contributor
Contributor
my account is limited before more than 180 days and now i want withdraw my money and so paypal told me link new visa to withdraw . and now told me you can't withdraw to visa . so i try linking new us bank account but i get this error
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.