paypal last update

imvuAE
Contributor
Contributor

he everyone ,today i got email from paypal saying that the current withdraw method with network international will no longer be available after 16\may\ 2020 , and they asked me to add a local bank account, my question is , is that mean i will no  withdraw funds to my debit card after that date? my paypal account is uae  and i want to receive the funds with us currency  is it possible to change the receiving currency to us if i withdraw to local bank? because i dont want the exchange currency rates effecting me , thank u 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

imvuAE
Contributor
Contributor

i just made a withdraw to my debit card  before 2 hours and the amount already deducted from my balance but the transaction not shown in recent activity im worry about that any help?

Login to Me Too

DonFranco
Contributor
Contributor

I would suggest not worrying too much. Sometimes it can take a bit of time for the bank to process it. Double check and make sure all your bank details are correct and just wait for the money! Should be with you soon.

Login to Me Too

imvuAE
Contributor
Contributor

im not talking about when i can receive money  im saying the status must show even if it complet or pending 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.