paypal keeps asking to link another card

lanaissagod
New Community Member

it keeps asking me to link a new card while i still have one linked.

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

joshuahogan
New Community Member

Any idea how to fix it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi lanaissagod,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. To provide one of the safest online payment methods we review every payment before it's approved. Occasionally, we may block the use of a particular card, a bank account or your balance if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction. Here are some things that you can do that may help. Please ensure that you are making your payment from your country of residence. If possible attempt to complete the payment from your home computer or the computer you most frequently use to access your PayPal account. If you have an unconfirmed card or a bank account registered on your PayPal account, please make sure to confirm them.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Bonkz
New Community Member
It only lets me use my card for under 150usd then my Card won’t appear when I try to buy things over 150 at checkout
Login to Me Too

Willj1
New Community Member
Yes this keeps happening to me when I have been using my card in the past.
Login to Me Too

pegah2
Contributor
Contributor
What did you do?
Login to Me Too

ScientistOtter
New Community Member
Hi, this issue happens to me too. It works fine before and now it doesn't. This is pretty frustrating and annoying.
Login to Me Too

Britty1217
Contributor
Contributor
I send money before on PayPal and now it's telling me to link a new card it's frustrating I link a new card and it's the same thing
Login to Me Too

Yuehnanwu
Yea... they think they make it much more secure but actually stupid system
Login to Me Too

DragonEyeGaming
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I got sick of PayPal doing this to me. No reason, never had a problem with my bank or funds, and PayPal constantly refuses to let me transfer funds immediately to my bank or send money to someone. Switch to Cash App, they always let me cash out and send money immediately without any problems or pre paranoid delusional bank blocking actions.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.