paypal does not work properly

Joonas1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, whats wrong with paypal??? nothing is working properly. Resolution center does not work,nobody reaply my mails. I have problem to withdraw money to my bank account. I did delete my bank account and did try to link it again, but now its says that it is linked in to many paypal. I have never linked my bank to any paypal before this.Is there anybody that can help with this problem and not just say try this????I really need my money from my paypal account!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joonas1 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Joonas1
Contributor
Contributor

Im from Finland. It is really wierd that this kind of company dosent have properly customer support if somebody really need it!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joonas1 

ok, if you have ever tried to link a bank account to a paypal account at least 3 times then that is the maximum you can link it.

So if you remove it and link it again you have run out of times you can do that and would have to use another funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Joonas1
Contributor
Contributor

This is my first time that i link my bank account. so no, i have never link my bank account 3 times. I was trying withdrawing my money to my bank account but it all the time told me that something did go wrong and we can send the money now. After that i deleted my linked bank account and try to link it again, but now i cant link it anymore

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.