paypal credit card confirm

kingforever
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i confirmed my credit card but i clicked before 3 times confirm card so paypal got 3 times from me moneys will iget 3 moneys back or jsut 1 ?

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

jakei
Contributor
Contributor

hello i have the code for my card to be confirmed but its not letting me enter it its just asking me to confirm it again and again what do i do from here

Login to Me Too

NorwayRichard
Contributor
Contributor

@jakei wrote:

hello i have the code for my card to be confirmed but its not letting me enter it its just asking me to confirm it again and again what do i do from here

I have this exact problem. I have clicked "confirm" 3 times now and have the code but instead of letting me enter the code it just charges me, again, and again, and again.

Please, somebody needs to fix this!

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. Cheers!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK
@jakei wrote:

I have this exact problem. I have clicked "confirm" 3 times now and have the code but instead of letting me enter the code it just charges me, again, and again, and again.

Please, somebody needs to fix this!

Hello Everyone!

Here's a link to the Help Center article on Linking and Confirming your Credit / Debit Card just in case you need it. If you're running into issues finding the code, entering the code, or confirming your card, please reach out to our over the phone Customer Support so they can assist you further.

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

NorwayRichard
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, but @kernowlass was wrong when stating the money will not be refunded. 😮

@kernowlass wrote:

Also if you are using a US paypal account and are not in the US as per your previous post then its unlikely you will get a refund as you can't confirm the card.

👍 As explained by @TkBagZ:

Note: If you do not act to confirm your card by entering int he 4-digit code (or your card cannot be confirmed), the charge will be refunded 75 (60 days in Brazil) days from the date of the charge. Based on certain jurisdictions (such as Brazil), the credit may not actually post to your card for up to 30 additional days.

Hope this clarifies things! 😁

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. Cheers!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NorwayRichard 

My advice was correct TO THE PERSON THAT I WAS POSTING THE ADVICE FOR.

I had already ascertained on another thread that the person asking the question was in KOSOVO but trying to use a U.S paypal account, against paypal rules.

So as they were trying to use a U.S paypal account BUT WERE NOT IN THE U.S then they would not be able to confirm any linked card as the billing address of the card would not be a U.S address. The return of the funds also may not be possible for the same reason.

So before you state my advice is incorrect check out your FACTS.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.