paypal can’t transfer

maldenJ
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t transfer money to my debit card no more. There is a prompt for instant or some other transfer but I cannot choose either of the options provided. I can only click link an eligible card and when added succesfully it brings me back to the same prompt page. I'm not an US resident but I wasn't having problems last month before this new prompt out window came.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_JonK

Hello @maldenJ,

Welcome to our Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're running into an issue transferring funds to your card. First I'd recommend clearing your browser's cache, cookies and history to see if you get a different response. If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further.

You can reach our Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this causes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

maldenJ
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Jon, This was unhelpful and generic. The problem was pretty simple and if you read this thoughtfully you would have probably helped me. It was on your side, the site is not working as it should be and a link to transfer money helped me get what I needed.
Login to Me Too

Lazars

Hello, I have the same problem. Did you resolve yours? If so could you share with me how you did it? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Lazars

Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.