payments not debited

gabriellec
New Community Member

Hello, I apologize as this may be a bit long and confusing but some help would be greatly appreciated. Yesterday, I made a payment to itunes through paypal without realizing that the balance in my bank account wasn’t enough to pay for said thing. However, the payment still went through and I received the item. It’s been almost a day and the money hasn’t been taken from my account yet. (I expected my balance to be negative) I checked paypal and it said pre approved payment for not only that purchase, but two other itunes purchases I made a couple weeks ago. I’m almost positive I had sufficient funds in my account to make those two purchases but all those transactions don’t appear in my bank account. So, I’m left to assume these three items were not payed for? I can only deposit the needed funds into my bank account in a week or so but I’m wondering if by doing so, the money will be sent to paypal? And since I used my debit card will there be overdraft fees since I didn’t have the sufficient funds to pay right away?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.