payment

elisabeth05
New Community Member
hi, im new in paypal. for the last two days im able to send money to my friends in the same country. the first transaction was put on hold for 24 hours cause i made mistake by send it under "buy things" instead of "send to family or friends", then after some hours i tried send again and paypal put it on hold again cause the first transcation still on hold. today all the money i sent finally released and my friends told me. but somehow i cannot send any money again today. i dont know what happen, already see the "help" and read here and there. in the help guidelines it is said that maybe my account is being limited, but i dont receive any limitation email from paypal, it is also said that maybe i am a new user and paypal need to check and make sure that my paypal account or bank account is safe. i seriously dont know what happen and the more i read the more i get confused and dont know what to do. can somebody here help me and explain why?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @elisabeth05,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to send payments. That can happen for a few different reasons. Please contact customer service by phone for some real-time troubleshooting. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then log in to get the number to call.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.