payment questions

Temp20201219b
New Community Member

if i dont have enough money on paypal and my bank account is linked will remaining balance be pulled from my bank or will purchase be declined?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20201219b 

Yes either paypal will take the remainder from your bank OR they will take the whole amount from your bank.

You can select a funding source during checkout or mark your preferred funding source here...

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Helpyoer
Contributor
Contributor

No, it would not be but you can transfer money from PayPal to your bank account to help pay it off.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20201219b 

Yes either paypal will take the remainder from your bank OR they will take the whole amount from your bank.

You can select a funding source during checkout or mark your preferred funding source here...

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jeanmarc19
New Community Member

I linked my card to my PayPal account and it debited money from my account to make sure my card gets linked. But I haven't received the money back ... how long does it take to receive the money-back??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.