payment method is currently marked as bad

turtle101
Contributor
Contributor

hi everyone,

A few days ago, I linked to my bank account, and the money from my Paypal account transferred successfully to my bank account. Today I was transferring money to my account, but my account was not linked? I looked at the FAQs, and it was written to go to my wallet to confirm my bank account. But it wasn't there? I'm confused how did it work last time and now it's not working. So I tried to link it again, and it says 'payment method is currently marked as bad' in my phone. Then I decided to go to my laptop to link the bank account, and it shows 'we can't process your request right now. Please try again later'. I don't know what to do now. Please help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @turtle101,

I'm sorry to hear that your bank account is not listed in your Wallet anymore. If the bank returned a response to us that there was an issue, that would cause that to occur. Please contact customer service for further troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.