payment issue

Ankur17
Contributor
Contributor

few days ago I got a payment from 48hours logo site 
the amount is 80 usd
then PayPal send me a mail 

(Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre.

Please provide the missing information by 12 November 2020, or the funds will be returned to the sender. )
I'v already sent all the details including pass book & now cancelled cheque ........ But till now I didn't received any small amount which is RS 1.50 another time PayPal mail this 
(Subject: We need a few extra details from you

Dear Ankur Samaddar,

Thank you for submitting the requested documentation. We have reviewed the information you provided and unfortunately at this time we are unable to lift the limitation until all requirements have been met. We would appreciate your help with completing the steps below, so that we can review your account further.

Please copy and paste the following link (https://www.paypal.com/policy/hub/kyc) to your browser and log in to your PayPal account to submit your documents.

-------------------------------
Proof of Bank Account
-------------------------------

The bank account hasn't been registered on your PayPal account yet. You need to add the bank account to your PayPal account or  provide us with a new proof of bank account that shows the account number which is currently registered on your PayPal account.

Please submit a proof of bank account, for example, a copy of a voided cheque or bank statement under your legal name.

Thank you for your understanding and support.)

let me know what's going on ????? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.