Rosa05
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue..my payment i on hold. Personal payment..I am not a seller nor buyer
Login to Me Too

NM231
Contributor
Contributor
Same hear pal..I'm not a business just private person ..I was sent money a week a go from a friend .and it still says pending .. I've never had problem like this before .money sent from same person, in same way cleared within minutes ..so why is the last two payments to me say pending ....please someone help
Login to Me Too

Mike114
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here. I think it is time to dump paypal. They are obviously cashing in on the interest from all this money they are holding.
Login to Me Too

WildTurtle1
New Community Member

What kind of business and money app is this Paypal? Till now I was receiving my payments daily and now they have started putting my payments on hold. this is a bad method of running PayPal, You never know when your payment goes on hold.

Login to Me Too

Autyroseboycott
Contributor
Contributor
Am I able to receive my money into my PayPal balance and not my pending. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

grozeva
Hey, I have the same issue. Paypal has blocked a good amount of money from my card. How can I see the solution? When I click on the link, nothing happens...
Login to Me Too

Sardarching
New Community Member
Why my refound Hold and pending i don't understand please help me
Login to Me Too

Hi i made a trade wirh someone and the mobey is in hold what can i do!! I need ur help
Login to Me Too

I have a verified payer and this is a regular transaction. Now is on hold for six days and used to be only one day! Square is looking better every day!

Login to Me Too

skycrown
What is solution?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.