payment holds or pending

dlasseter74
Contributor
Contributor

why is my payment on hold or pending

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

Peachyhair
I just got a payment from one of my customers and once again my payment is on hold, I need those funds to purchase their product through my business website, how can I lift this by the end of today
Login to Me Too

gsmakkai

Hi, my problem is a pending payment. This should be a refund because there was some problem with the ordered product.

Could you check what the problem is, please?

Thank You!

Login to Me Too

James041
Contributor
Contributor
In Your, case you will get money quickly. Because you paid through the same channel. Now the flow is in reverse direction. Probably 5 to 6 days maximum. Here you are a buyer, I mean you paid money to obtain some thing. For xyz reason it is come back to source. I recently have this kind of return due to COVID-19 the seller could not able to ship the consignment to my country. Don't worry. Still every day's counts for a money transaction. Do the Credit card accept a day delay? A Banker accept EMI after a hour delay?
Login to Me Too

Chicco2
Contributor
Contributor
Hey please can you help me my money is on hold and it’s argent
Login to Me Too

James041
Contributor
Contributor
I am also like you we all on the same boat. waiting for 9th day
Login to Me Too

fasial
New Community Member

let me know 

Login to Me Too

Precila1
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to make a purchase on Nov 4 and PayPal took my money,said the purchase was on pending.l haven't received back the money to my account.Why did this happen and when will I receive back the money in my account. This is so frustrating!!!!
Login to Me Too

fewin3
Contributor
Contributor
My money has been on hold for over a month now. It said it was estimated to go into my account yesterday and still nothing, it was my first time selling on Depop so I understand why it went on hold but not why I still haven’t received the money. I have updated the tracking info and the buyer has confirmed they received it weeks ago 😞
Login to Me Too

ditzydanni87
Contributor
Contributor
Did you still send the goods even though you hadn’t received money. I have just sold a bag valued at £500 sold for much much less and I don’t want to be posting it if the money is blocked and then goes missing
Login to Me Too

Surendra5
Contributor
Contributor
5 Nov receiving payment but 24 Nov now hold and pending
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.