payment holds or pending

dlasseter74
Contributor
Contributor

why is my payment on hold or pending

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

Matimuda
I got same problem with hold or pending money on paypall. Anyone here know whats going on ?
Login to Me Too

nikkicoleen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi my client`s payment still on hold since 13 days, I already received 2 payments from my client but still on hold.

Login to Me Too

truongan

I just received payment from member forum but it still pending , Please check help me! Thanks

Login to Me Too

Anwakhan
Contributor
Contributor
I had complete 180 days still I am not getting the money what is the problem
Login to Me Too

Vasukiarts
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have shopped on Etsy.com and I receive a message from PayPal that my money is on hold as a buyer didn't receive the order shipment on promised time as it was delayed. Now the shipment was delivered with DHL[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] But I still find the hold on this payment. I speak to the buyer and he confirms that the order was delivered and he has message pay pal to close the request for dispute. I need to know how much time will this request take to get my money back.

Login to Me Too

annysuppy
Contributor
Contributor

a friend send me money, but it's not on my paypal balance for more than 1 day

Login to Me Too

bahbey
Payment on hold been waiting for week
Login to Me Too

inizadelpuerto
New Community Member

anyone can help me to solve my problem in my account for onhold payment?

Login to Me Too

Jdog232justin
Why it says that it would take a day why not available yet why can't no one answers the darn fone
Login to Me Too

doublebee
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal,

My money is also on hold. This is not my first time using your service. What's going on?

The statement was "You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery."

It has been 10 days already. What still needs to be verified, if I may ask? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.