Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment holds or pending

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: payment holds or pending

I’ve had all payments held since July 15th.... A total now of $700+!!!! I’ve sent message after message with no contact from anyone. My bank told me a large amount of people having the same problem. Was your issue resolved? If so how did you go about it?
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi do you already received your money? Mine is still onhold
Highlighted

Hi, Were you able to get your money? I have the same problem. They pend my money on hold. I didn't even buy anything. What did you do to get it or how long did you wait?
Highlighted
Contributor

Hey guys, I’ve had no release of money since July 15th and can’t get an answer from anyone at PayPal. I spoke with my financial institution yesterday and they said they’ve had a large amount of people having the exact same issue. I really need some guidance here! Please help
Highlighted
Contributor

Can you share how your problem on held money was solved? 

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi all,

I would like to share with you the solution for my held payment for a service. Below is the response from the customer service chat assistant.

The reason why the funds are on hold is that the options used to send you the payment is through "Payment for Goods or Services", this may also be of a higher than average risk associated with this payment. As long as there are no problems with the transactions, you’ll have the money within 21 days or less. Typically, you’ll have access to your pending payment after:

•21 calendar days maximum

•(with the shipment) 24 hours after PayPal confirmed delivery if shipped with UPS, USPS, FedEx, Airborne Express, DHL, Asendia, DTDC, Ensenda, Fastway, Globegistics, Ontrac, Purolator, RLCarriers, RRDonelly, Sendle or Startrack. So you need to upload the tracking details if shipped with the listed courier.

If this is a service and does not require any shipment information that needs to be updated on the transaction and needed the funds to be available right away instead of waiting for 21 days from the payment date, you may advise the buyer to click on the "Confirm Receipt" tab on the payment they sent you. They need to log in using a computer or a mobile browser(not an app), to make sure this option is available. Please be assured your payment will be released automatically once the sender/buyer does the steps completely.

I asked if it is okay to use the status "on the process" or the "shipped status" (make sure to tick the box "no tracking number is required" and they answered,

Yes, it is okay to use any status.

After the sender confirms the receipt, the money will be immediately posted on your account.

I advised the client to do the confirm receipt and my money was lifted from the held status the right after they did.

Hope this helps. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Payment holds or pending

Hi. I transfer money as my payment. And its already past 5days ago, they delivered me the Item manually. And I don't know how to confirm it to PayPal cause there's no label to confirm it on my Activity even thou how many times I've checked it. The seller is asking me now for the payment. Why it takes too long to hold our payment? It really gets disappointed me. Maybe this will be the last time that I will use this Paypal to send money. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

My money has been on hold cuz my account in older elderly woman who can't see well she was helping me pay for my rent and send me money paying for an item which there was never no item and now my aunt doesn't want anything to do with paypal so iam living in the streets and have no place to live due to i was short on rent. Due to paypal holding my money
Highlighted
Contributor

Same as me, got help from friend via Paypal. Even sender write a note help for family, she does not know what to do. Lived on the street since status on hold 4 days already now. Not sure when is available. 21 days + local bank 30 days = hell for sure.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I have the same problem I was send money to my friend and it still pending but I got charged for it up to £60 when I only sent him £30 Need help