Contributor
Contributor

why is my payment on hold or pending

Login to Me Too
122 REPLIES 122

Mara199x
Contributor
Contributor
So basically if the sender of the money click received or confirm, the money will eventually freed from hold? How many days?
Login to Me Too

MFathy493
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, on 17 Jul I received money for freelancing "web development" the amount was sent through paapal.me link, till now I cant withdraw my money and eachtime the withdrawal is delayed for security reasons then refunded to my paypal wallet, please help.
Login to Me Too

James041
Contributor
Contributor
Is there a option to use Bitcoin in free lancer service, I heard that their payments are pretty fast and no transfer losses. Paypal may get profit for holding all these for few days.
Login to Me Too

ArnelJr
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, do you already received your payment? Mine is still on hold
Login to Me Too

stephenvera
Contributor
Contributor
My money is on hold too and lf this is not resolved l will never use PayPal again
Login to Me Too

Chris_Wax20
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had all payments held since July 15th.... A total now of $700+!!!! I’ve sent message after message with no contact from anyone. My bank told me a large amount of people having the same problem. Was your issue resolved? If so how did you go about it?
Login to Me Too

ArnelJr
Contributor
Contributor
Hi do you already received your money? Mine is still onhold
Login to Me Too

Hi, Were you able to get your money? I have the same problem. They pend my money on hold. I didn't even buy anything. What did you do to get it or how long did you wait?
Login to Me Too

Chris_Wax20
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys, I’ve had no release of money since July 15th and can’t get an answer from anyone at PayPal. I spoke with my financial institution yesterday and they said they’ve had a large amount of people having the exact same issue. I really need some guidance here! Please help
Login to Me Too

saj0918
Contributor
Contributor

Can you share how your problem on held money was solved? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.