payment hold and no contact

goldenspinz
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item, it has been delivered for over two weeks, and yet they are still holding my money. they have tracking number but yet no payment. also can someone tell me how to speak to someone? this is pathetic with no one to call.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@goldenspinz 

Are the funds showing in your paypal account balance but on hold or pending OR not showing in your paypal balance at all but you got email to say send tracking etc?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

goldenspinz
Contributor
Contributor
They are held in my account as pending
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@goldenspinz 

Funds are normally released when any tracking number viewable online shows as delivered to the buyer + 1 day as long as you used one of Paypals supported carriers.

If that has all been complied with correctly then contact c.s. and ask them to release the funds manually for you.

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is also randomly available.
Also you have the option to send customer services a message.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

goldenspinz
Contributor
Contributor
This is **bleep** also. When you click on sending a message it sends you to an automated message center that takes you back to their site and doesn’t understand my question. This company sucks plain and simple
Login to Me Too

goldenspinz
Contributor
Contributor
And this is t for something I sold on eBay, I sold it on Discogs.com
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@goldenspinz 

I gave you all available option so..........your welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Davos87
New Community Member
Thats what they do saying that ebay blocked the money. Untrue and lies about that... I phoned ebay asking about and the boy said paypal doesnt work with many of the companies that you update a tracking number so they block the money for 21 days and you need to update on paypal the tracking in order to get acces tonyour funds but in my opinion at a large scale.. Its not our problemits their problem.. As a seller struggling to take my bussines forward and for paypal errors its unfair like them to have such a low updated system as long as you pay 8% from what you sell to them... I sell, i am. Being paid and i pay you and i do understand seller and buyer protection but as long as i updated my tracking and its been delivered with a good feedback on ebay then paypal should release the funds early than 21 days... They have no right or obligation by law...i wish someone to tell i am wrong..and if it is so i hope he will have a deeper search than i had for this...UNREAL!!!!
Login to Me Too

Davos87
New Community Member
Ebay employers are doing the job right while paypal blaims it on COVID and bla-bla...so there is nothing to blaim ebay because of the paypal that changed the rules in 5 months for 5 times only in their favour...its not gonna work like that...as long there is no dispute and everything goes good. I really had enough of this paypal and i hope. Ebay will do theyr own bank for transactions with buyers and sellers protection cause paypal started to be rubish in the past months...rubishhhhh!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.