payment Declining

RawaaK
New Community Member

i'm trying to purchase something on the internet ,i'm trying to put my paypal after login in and the payment must proceed it give me my mobile number for verification than it's say it decline and not working  please advice,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi RawaaK,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community forum!

From what you mentioned, it sounds like our system may be preventing you from making a payment as a security matter. I would recommend trying to clear your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing the account to let the system reset. This should help you solve the issue! You can also try to use another device or browser. 

If this does not work, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.