pay pal extras mastercard synchrony bank

nahla27
New Community Member

Why can't I get my pay pal extras mastercard statement from Synchrony Bank transferred to my pay pal account.

I use to view my statements on pay pal account but now I have to make payments via US mail. The mastercard account is not located in the "wallet" section of my account. I get email informing me that my statement is ready to view but statement cannot be found on pay pal account "wallet" section and I continue to get statements via US mail. I realize the account has to be registered thru my profile page but this procedure does not work. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nahla27 

Call number on your card to see if they can properly link your card to your PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

krock11
Contributor
Contributor
I've tried this method several times send still there is nothing. I do everything online. I don't even get paper statements. I have fallen behind because of this. Incompetent is what I call it.
Login to Me Too

mcharge
New Community Member

I have been calling the # on back of card for over 4 months with no results, been lied to or hug up on several times, was told they will take care of it will  be a couple days to remedy. The last time it was 3 weeks ago & still   have same problem, not in wallet to click and view Is there any thing that can be done?

Login to Me Too

mcharge
New Community Member

They will not let me edit the email I entered on original application for Pay Pal Extras Mastercard. I had made a typo the first letter. I typed a y instead of a t So there is no match with my email account associated with my pay pal account . There for I am stuck to phone call to pay or anything, Very inconvenient, There is a lot of things that can be done on line easily, if access to account, And what  if Phone  go off line?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.