need help with automaticly payments

ninoslava
Contributor
Contributor

hello, need help with this, what to do on my profile to, when I received money on balance to I imediattly put on my visa bank card? I dont want to first do shipping than wait few days and than to I send on my visa bank card

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, ninoslava. Welcome to the PayPal Community! Thanks for taking the time to post your question here on the Community Forum. I hope the following information is helpful.

There are some countries where PayPal has to ask customers to take steps to set up their account and set up a withdrawal method so funds can be automatically transferred. If you're in a country where this applies, and if you've run into problems completing the set up, it will be necessary to ask you to contact Customer Service to address the situation.

While you may be able to add the necessary Visa branded card to your PayPal account and take steps to confirm it, there may be one or two other things that have to be completed by a Customer Service Representative. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Also, if you're seeing that payments you've received are being placed in a Pending Balance, and PayPal is asking you to submit a tracking number to show items have been shipped to buyers, that's also something that cannot be waived. Please check out https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/what-is-funds-availability-or-hold-faq2175 for more information on PayPal's Funds Availability Policy and for steps on how you might speed up the process of having funds moved to an Available Balance.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.