Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help getting out of the negative

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

need help getting out of the negative

I've been in the negative for a few months now and whenever I try to pay it off from my bank account it says failed. It's telling me I'm -$148CAD and -$114USD so I send $150 from my CAD bank account just to be safe and days later after it processes it says failed. Am I not putting enough money or is there another issue going on? 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: need help getting out of the negative

@jessejm

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via "add funds" if you choose the faster method it should be done quickly.

2. Get a mate or family member to send you a payment to your paypal via the friends / family option (as long as they don't fund it with a card there is no fee).

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
2 REPLIES 2
Esteemed Advisor

@jessejm

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via "add funds" if you choose the faster method it should be done quickly.

2. Get a mate or family member to send you a payment to your paypal via the friends / family option (as long as they don't fund it with a card there is no fee).

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

thank you! I sent more money to my account but if I get a friend to send me money will it be quicker than waiting for the funds to go through?