my negative balance

marinko121
Contributor
Contributor
hello, I have negative balance. I have just made sale on internet and I hoped my negative balance would be less for amount sold, but it's not, its on hold status and PP wants me to withdraw my negative balance. Today I was in bank, asking for minus service so I can clear my PP problem but they said they can't, there's a problem (probably PP). I don't have any other solution to resolve this problem. Is there anything I can do to end this situation? Thanks
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @marinko121,

Sorry to hear you have a negative balance. A received payment should be taken off the negative amount, once it is not on hold. When your payment clears it will come off your balance, don't worry. Alternatively, you would need to make a payment by phone to resolve this.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

marinko121
Contributor
Contributor
somehow I got the money and I want to resolve my negative balance. I spent already few hours clicking and trying and I still didnt resolved negative. Why it cant be simple??? Im not sending any checks to USA, forget about it. I have more then enough money in my account, pleas take it already, this is driving me crazy. 2 hours of trying, googling tutorials, watching youtube and still not able to pay 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.