my money and account

jesse25
Contributor
Contributor

how long i have to wait for my moneys will be mine? moneys are in hold now. im streamer and they give money for watching me playing games. and can i somehow change my account back to not be company anymore? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
It depends on why it's being held. How are the payments being made? Does it show that it's expecting you to ship something, or are they being paid with "no shipping required"?

As for changing the account type, what you are doing is actually a business. You should treat it that way, and leave the account as a business account.

Claim the income you're receiving here, and pay any tax you may owe on it as you should. This will also allow you to claim all of the available deductions you have a small business owner, which are many. You will be much better shape if you just treat this as a business like it is.

To answer the question, though, you cannot downgrade an account. If you want a personal account you will need to create a separate one.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

jesse25
Contributor
Contributor

can i have my money in 2 days can you say that?? 

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
It depends on why it's being held. You haven't offered any feedback on what the transaction details are saying about that.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.