my bank account

minhhang96

Hello my name is Hang. This morning i add my bank account in the wallet but now Account type just "Checking". I don't know what if my bank info it's ok now to tranfer my money from paypal to my bank account? Thank u for help!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

minhhang96

Sorry but after click to Wallet, i cant find the bank i want to confirm and the space to enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to my account, please help me !

Login to Me Too

minhhang96

@sharpiemarker Sorry but after click to Wallet, i cant find the bank i want to confirm and the space to enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to my account, please help me !

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@minhhang96 

Hmmm, don't know why the bank is not appearing on the Wallet page if you added it, no one in the user to user forums have access to your account to fix such problems.

You'll need to contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

May be try clearing your browser cache/cookies and restart your device and log back on to see if the bank account appears.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.