my bank account says "checking"

hunnymadu
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys I was wondering why does my bank account says "checking", I confirmed and verified everything already too. And also how do I withdraw money from paypal balance to my bank?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I see this happening with Philippine and Malaysia accounts. Do not know why it just says "Checking" like that. Contact customer service. 

Click "Help" at the top menu, then scroll down and click "Contact Us" and then select the phone option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @hunnymadu, thank you for reaching out on PayPal's Community Forums. This is a great question! And thank you @sharpiemarker for getting us started on the right track! Your help is always valued.

You'll see "Checking" next to your bank account as that is the type of bank account it is. You may also see "Savings" next to your bank account as well. In regards to your second question @hunnymadu, here's a link to an article in our Help Center on how to withdraw money from your PayPal account to your bank: https://goo.gl/oajiSe

Thank you again for using PayPal's Community Help Forums and have a wonderful day!

- Jon

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_JonK 

Thanks Jon for clearing that up. I've seen screenshots where it looks as though it could mean it's processing or "checking..." the account. With the 3 dots but that was years ago so what is displayed may have changed.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@sharpiemarker Oh of course! Glad I could provide some clarification!

-Jon

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.