mpesa to paypal topup

BILL254
Contributor
Contributor

hi am Bill from kenya  i recently topped up my paypal account via mpesa but it did not refelect the message says failed what can i do i already sent a message to the paypal support team kindly help

Failed: Added to PayPal

ID: 1943352 (M-PESA: NH29NRINCV).

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Peninah_Mukami
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get any help?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @BILL254,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. In this case, I would suggest you contact directly the M-Pesa support for more clarification. In the meantime, you can find more information here.

You may try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Yunus163
New Community Member
I also have same issues guys kindly help..I have 2 failed transaction top up via mpesa
Login to Me Too

Ok07
Contributor
Contributor
Heyy I’m having sort of the same issue I sent money from my MPESA to PayPal and I even got the notification that the money was deducted then PayPal declined the payment and I still haven’t gotten my money
Login to Me Too

Peter_Njau
Contributor
Contributor
This has also happened to me today and I do not know what to do. My transaction failed. I have contacted the support team but no response. My money was deducted and I needed it urgently. I honestly feel bad because I feel helpless.
Login to Me Too

M3_254
New Community Member

I also have this exact issue, Who to contact on this error?

Mpesa team says the transaction is already complete on their end.

On sending my woes at  "contact in Paypal portal",  am told PayPal took time to process the transaction.

Come on team this is really inconveniencing!

Failed: Added to PayPal

ID: 3931373 (M-PESA: OCR92J7U5V)

Login to Me Too

ZaheerMithwani
New Community Member

Hi! Did you get some help? I am having the same problem, and i contacted thunes but i got no response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.