money transferred to my bank account from pay-pal never received

edaleandro
New Community Member

Last week I set up my checking account to link to my pay-pal.  It asked my to confirm 2 small deposit amounts to make sure my account was confirmed.  I did.  I then transferred $135 to my bank account.  I never received it.  I called my bank.  Nothing.  They have no record of a pending payment.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Sheng2
New Community Member
Same problem grrrr. Been 16 days waiting and still not solve this problem
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @edaleandro and @Sheng2

Welcome to the PayPal community forum. If you have not yet received your funds please check to ensure that your transaction on your PayPal account is showing as completed. If it is showing as completed then this means that we have processed your payment and sent it to your requested bank. I would recommend to ask your bank to check their holding accounts and pending balances to see if the withdrawals are in there. 

If you do not receive it after 14 days from the day you initiated it please contact us directly so we can have a trace initiated for you. 

Thanks

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Jainmohit6912
New Community Member
Last week I set up my checking account to link to my pay-pal. It asked my to confirm 2 small deposit amounts to make sure my account was confirmed. I did. I then transferred $1.11 to my bank account. I never received it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.