money transfer

dave1232
New Community Member

HI all hope someone can help me.   I had $20.00  from a company called ladds  that said in there site that it was sent to paypal a week ago. paypal balance is still 0.  the company i had the money sent from ask where to send money. Iput paypal  and my paypal email .Is this correct or did i stuff up

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @dave1232,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. There are multiple reasons why you did not receive your money such as:

• It may have been accidentally sent to the wrong email address. You could contact the sender to confirm that the payment was sent to the correct email address.
  • You may have the email address on your account, but you didn't confirm it. You need to confirm your email address to prove that you have access to it before you can receive payments. You can confirm it under your payment settings.

Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.