money on hold

akovic
New Community Member
they have my money 9 days they not giving it back. I cannot believe how you people are still working there all mafias are there all of you. taking my money so many days and after of 7 days phone calls and emails they finally gave it back I then go to transfer it in my bank and they put another hold for 3 days. that's my money we are talking about, on the 28th I transferred it in my bank and we have the 31st today and still they holding my money after the 70 hours passed. this is very poor from PayPal poor people taking money holding it till they like . wtf is this scam ? why they don't give me my bloody money back I cannot believe this they have broken my nerves for so long I cannot go shop to get food cos they have my money more than 10 days after I sold I ring 50 pounds to get food. they have broken my nerves. I will be so happy deleting this crap. I cannot wait. scamming **bleep** 3 days from my PayPal in my card and still they don't realise my money. scammers. never again PayPal and crap what alot of crap. scamming **bleep** .I just wish they push me more and I'm taking this to court. final warning I want my money back 3 days u say 70 hours well that's gone and a day more and they holding my food money that I sold my ring to get food. scamming **bleep**
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @akovic I am hoping all is well. We do appreciate your time and effort contacting us and We would like to ask for apology for the inconvenience. I hope the information below would help. Why is my payment on hold or unavailable? If your payment is on hold or not available right away, we’ll notify you via email or an alert on your Summary page. Delaying funds availability is a common industry practice we implement to help ensure the secure use of PayPal by both buyers and sellers. By placing your payment on hold, we’re trying to make sure that there’s enough money in your PayPal account to resolve any issues that may arise with your account such as chargebacks or disputes. When subject to a hold, the money is temporarily not available to use. If there aren’t any issues with your transaction or account, the payment will typically be released within 21 days after receipt. After your hold is released, it may take until midnight (but it's usually sooner) for the money to appear in your PayPal account. Here are some reasons your funds may be temporarily on hold or unavailable: 1. You’re a new seller with PayPal or you’re an established seller but have opened a new account. When you’re a new PayPal seller, it takes time to build up enough history to demonstrate a pattern of positive buyer-seller transactions. The good news is you can usually move out of this status by confirming your identity and building up a history of positive selling activity. If you’re an established PayPal seller, but opened a new account, that account will be eligible for holds until a good history is established. 2. You haven’t sold in a while. When your selling activity has been dormant for a long time, it will also take time to rebuild a history of positive buyer-seller transactions. 3. Multiple customers filed for a refund, dispute, or chargeback. If multiple customers file for a refund, dispute, or chargeback, or if you receive a large number of refunds, disputes or chargebacks in a short period of time, it can delay the availability of your funds. The best way to resolve this is to work directly with your customers to prevent, or solve, disputes and chargebacks. Sometimes it’s possible that your customer filed for a refund, dispute, or chargeback because someone illegally used their PayPal account to buy something. We ask that you hold off on shipping any items when this happens. 4. Your selling pattern appears unusual or has changed. Unusual sales activity includes: an increase in sales or a change in average selling price, business platform, or type of item being sold. 5. You’re selling higher risk items. Higher risk items can include tickets, gift cards, consumer electronics, computers, and travel packages. How do I get my money sooner for a transaction on hold? provides information on how you may be able to get your funds released early. Why is my payment from a sale on eBay on hold? provides information on eBay holds and how to contact eBay.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.