money convert

RaZz4452
New Community Member

why i cant covert my eur money to other currency?and why they keep telling me my money to much for transfering to my account but the amount is same as they say can.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @RaZz4452. Thanks for adding your questions here on the PayPal Community Forum.

If you're seeing an error message when you try to convert money in your balance to a different currency, that may be due to a technical issue. PayPal is working on that and we hope to have the situation resolved soon.

It sounds like your other concern is about withdrawing money and you're seeing an error message saying you don't have enough money in the balance. If that's the case, please try logging out from everything on your computer, deleting the cookies and temporary internet files and re-starting your system.

If there's still a problem after completing the above steps, please contact Customer Service by logging on, clicking Contact at the bottom of any page and then selecting the topic that best fits your concern. You can also contact Customer Service by sending a Facebook Private Message (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or by sending a DM via Twitter (to @AskPayPal).

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.