missing money

glitterboy007
Contributor
Contributor

i had over $60.00 that i left in my pay pal account. now its gone, has anyone  ever had this happen to them? i did transfer it to  my bank, its just  gone any help will be great, thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

TheBossBoss
New Community Member
If you transferred it to a bank account it would be in the bank account however if it’s not in your bank account you may have transferred it to the wrong bank account if you were off a number
Login to Me Too

glitterboy007
Contributor
Contributor

i did one transfer for a new sale of 9.and sum change, after i discoved my 60 and sum change is missing. i took screen sots of my shopify orders, ansd all my transactions on pay pal. it only shows the one transaction for yesterday of the 9 and sum change. ill be happy to post everything. i aint shy 

Login to Me Too

glitterboy007
Contributor
Contributor

I've screenshot my shopfiy orders and all my transactions on pay pal. I transferred 9 and sum change to my credit union yesterday after I discovered over 60 bucks is missing from my PayPal. I've also screen captured all my pay pal transactions, to show that the money is not on the account, and it has not been transferred to my bank. I know its the holidays, I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt, this is kinda a big deal if a company u trust lost your money 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.