Contributor

hello dears ,

manage currencies disappear from my account 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_david

Hey Khashaba.

Welcome to the Community!

I would advise you to try deleting your temporary internet files on the device that you are using. Then if you can try this on a different browser, this may help with viewing the different currencies on your PayPal balance.

I hope this helps.
David.

Login to Me Too

khashaba
Contributor
Contributor

i have tried from 3 different pc's and i still have the same issue !!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @khashaba,

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty you're having trying to find the manage currencies option. What are the exact steps you're taking to try to access this feature?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

khashaba
Contributor
Contributor

beside PayPal balance 3 dots when i try to press on it i have only 2 options (-Go to PayPal balance and the other one -Get help)  before i was have 3 options in the middle (manage currencies) and now it doesn't appear on my account anymore

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @khashaba,

I'm sorry to hear that! Please reach out to customer service for further troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

khashaba
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.