linking credit card

lashag
Contributor
Contributor

I can't link my credit card to PayPal account. PayPal system says "We can't complete this right now". I have visited my bank and they confirmed that everything is working on their side. What could I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Iashag, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Please ensure you have funds on the card when adding it to your PayPal account. When a card is added, PayPal will charge $1.50 to the card as a test transaction. If there are no funds available on the card, the card cannot be added. 

If you have used this card on PayPal before, this may also be the reason why you are unable to add it to your PayPal account. A card can only b added on PayPal a maximum of 3 times, once this amount has exceeded it is no longer possible to use the card on PayPal. 

As it is too difficult to determine the exact reason why you are unable to add the card to your PayPal account you may need to contact our Customer Support team by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter for further assistance. 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Iashag, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Please ensure you have funds on the card when adding it to your PayPal account. When a card is added, PayPal will charge $1.50 to the card as a test transaction. If there are no funds available on the card, the card cannot be added. 

If you have used this card on PayPal before, this may also be the reason why you are unable to add it to your PayPal account. A card can only b added on PayPal a maximum of 3 times, once this amount has exceeded it is no longer possible to use the card on PayPal. 

As it is too difficult to determine the exact reason why you are unable to add the card to your PayPal account you may need to contact our Customer Support team by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter for further assistance. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.