link a bank account

MMM12

Hello Everyone!

Few days before I linked my transfer account in Paypal. Then they send me the verification amount in my transfer wise account.But unfortunately i entered wrong values of amount for the verification of my account. Now again I want to link my account. It says try again or later.

I did it several time but didn't get the solution. I also tried to call the customer service center but did not get any solution. Can body guide me how I can resolve my problem?

Regards;

Muhammad Muzammil Mukhtar

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @MMM12,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if you entered the wrong amount when trying to verify your bank account, it may be that the system disabled your bank account for security reasons. When that happens, your best option would be to contact our Customer Service and have the bank account re-enabled. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps.

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.