limited account

josephjdl
Contributor
Contributor
 limited certain features in your account. You'll be able to regain access to these features once you provide the information we've requested.
Reference ID: PP-L-235597257045

ALL I DID WAS A NEW CARD TO THIS ACCOUNT WITH US BANK NORMALLY I PUT IN MY ROUTING NUMBER ACCOUNT NUMBER OR THE NUMBERS PROVIDED ON THERE DEBIT CARD PAYPAL THEN HAS TWO OPTIONS TO VERIFY I WAITED FOR THEM TO DO DEBITS x 2 Less then $1.00 ,
SINCE THEN NOW I GET A MESSAGE INDICATING Your bank let us know there was some unusual activity with the bank account linked to your PayPal account. To help keep you and the PayPal community secure, we need to better understand this activity.

In an effort to keep your account secure, we've also limited certain features in your account. You'll be able to regain access to these features once you provide the information we've requested.  
I NEVER HAD NO OTHER ISSUES WHEN VERIFYING ANY CARD I ATTACHED TO PAYPAL Your bank let us know there was some unusual activity with the bank account linked to your PayPal account. To help keep you and the PayPal community secure, we need to better understand this activity.  NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO USE PAYPAL TO SEND MONEY TRANSFER MONEY ATM WITHDRAW ETC GREAT WAY TO NOT ENJOY MY INDEPENDENCE {JULY 4th} BECAUSE US BANK MUST NOT LIKE PAYPAL AND HAVE THE NEVER TO CAUSE THIS ISSUE WHILE ON THE MATTER THE HOLIDAY AND NOT ABLE TO CONDUCT BUSINESS BY RATES FOR THIS ISSUE 3 TIMES MY NORMAL RATE

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@josephjdl 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@josephjdl 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

josephjdl
Contributor
Contributor
That's doesn't help me it is due to the back I added ,, I contacted that bank (,US Bank) I will be posting that call I recorded to show concern , if I didn't add that bank card to my account my account was not limited prior to limit was place, I already sent dirrect message in the message board and no one in customer service has responded
Login to Me Too

josephjdl
Contributor
Contributor
I do plan on heading to social media and share proff it's due to the bank I added. I contacted us bank yesterday and 5 calls no one knows what they are doing I need have full access , I already changed password, I sent my I'd , only thing I can't do is statement from bank as it is new, I tried to do deposits to account but us bank doesn't allow 3 party such as PayPal ,, more this caused my account to be limited and this now cause my customers issues and myself losing money for both personal and business
Login to Me Too

josephjdl
Contributor
Contributor

I DONE THAT I SENT MANY DIRECT MESSAGES TO RESOLVE STILL SAME ISSUE THIS IS COSTING ME VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY LOST

YOUR ANSWER IS NOT A VALUABLE OR KUDOS AS THIS LIMIT HAS BEEN A WEEK NOW AND COUNTING 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@josephjdl 

Well i can only tell you the options on how to contact customer services.

Hardly my fault if they won't answer you is it?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.