limitations

paggy666
Contributor
Contributor

does anyone have an issue in regards to not being able to withdraw funds because paypal is asking to verify identity ,yet you have, and still it wont allow you too. ??? mine shows i am identified yet it wont remove its verify identity tab to allow me to transfer funds.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

If you are using the website then try closing the website and re-opening it and attempting the transfer again.
If you are on the PayPal app then log out of your account close the app and re log into your account and then re-attempt the transfer.

Login to Me Too

paggy666
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for that. i have tried this on a few occasions.it just wont let me. its just ridiculous that this is happening. and of course there is no real time messenger that will allow you to talk to  customer service.

Login to Me Too

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

All i can say is try going to the Message Center and wait for a reply from PayPal

Login to Me Too

paggy666
Contributor
Contributor

yeh i have. but i rang them the other day and they told me there were no security issues with my acct and everything seemed okay to use.

Login to Me Too

Crimson123
New Community Member

same issue at present & getting an answer from paypal is hopeless

Login to Me Too

paggy666
Contributor
Contributor

it certainly is hopeless. there is no reason for paypal to put limitations on our accts. ive been a member since 2013 and sure sometimes it maybe months that my acct stays idle and sometimes you get things wrong but if i sign in that should be enough. only i know my details to sign in. so the funny thing is i withdrew $30 the other day and there was no problem and then it decided to halt me a couple of days ago. i rang paypal and they told me that there were no security issues or any probs with my acct.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.