issues withdrawing cash

Twall1
Contributor
Contributor

How's it going folks! So basically my issue is that when i try to withdraw money from my account it says "You've exceeded your withdrawal limit. Please increase the limit and try again." - the odd thing is I've never withdrawn any cash from my account ever!

"Increase the limit and try again" is highlighted so naturally I click on it. When I do it takes me to a page "Get Verified and Lift Limits" 

It states "Your account has a receiving limit. To remove this limit complete the steps contained in the table below." To make the situation even more peculiar there's only two steps but they both have a green check mark along side of them and they're crossed out, which means they're completed! 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Twall1 

What funding source are you trying to withdraw to?

Also is that funding source confirmed with the 4 digit code sent to your statement when you added it?

Have you got a back up card linked and confirmed to your paypal account as well?

Lastly is the name and billing address of the funding source exactly the same as your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Twall1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to withdraw it to my personal bank account. The account has been set up, and confirmed. No, I do not have a back up card set up, and all the billing info matches up.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @Twall1

If you have a receiving limit and you are seeing green ticks it may be that we have requested additional information. I would check to see if you have received any emails from us requesting additional information as this would explain why you are not able to use your account normally. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.