cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any way to make an Egyptian paypal account transfer money to another paypall account?

Contributor

is there any way to make an Egyptian paypal account transfer money to another paypall account?

I have connected my account to an Egyptian Bank's visa, if I removed it, can I then send money to another PayPal account?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: is there any way to make an Egyptian paypal account transfer money to another paypall account?

@AliMMQE 

If you have another source of funding, maybe yes, maybe no. PayPal security and its checkout system is unpredictable. You may be required to add a card as back up if you're paying by PayPal balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Contributor

Re: is there any way to make an Egyptian paypal account transfer money to another paypall account?

@sharpiemarker  

if it's unpredictable, So how to make sure of that info then?

Hello @AliMMQE

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue. Egyptian accounts are not able to send payments using their balance. You will need to add a Visa card or a US bank account to withdraw your funds. If you wish to send a payment, you can use a Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or Discover card. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb