is there any smart people work at Paypal?

jotar
Contributor
Contributor

is there any smart people work at paypal?

i have russian paypal , i just want to link my bank account to my paypal , my name in the bank is the same on paypal

but the account wont added .

i am calling costumers service every day since 15 days , they cannot solve my problem  , why you hairing people do not can resolve an easy problem like that?????  

is it very hard to add bank account manually? if you do not know how do it let me do it by myself 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jotar 

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jotar
Contributor
Contributor

you do not understand any thing and you want gave me wrong information , i was already linked cards but i cannot withdraw money , they told me you have to add bank account , and i cannot ad us bank because i am not american also you cannot add usd bank in russian paypal.

this post not to get instruction from you or any one , because i know the problem is caming from the paypal system they have many errors and they have to solve them 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jotar 

I'm not wrong, see the info below and i have posted the link for you.

You cannot withdraw funds in your country, ONLY if you have a U.S bank account (and thats for U.S citizens living or working in your country as paypal is a US company).
Select a country or region to find out about PayPal’s offerings:

RUSSIA.

Withdraw:Withdraw funds from your PayPal account:
  • To your US bank account.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=%5fdisplay%2dcountry%2dfunctionality%2doutside&dispatch=58...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jotar
Contributor
Contributor

thank you , now you proof to me that paypal is very bad company ,  cannot add us bank in russian paypal

but they give you where you can add ruble bank account , but i cannot add this bank because my name in paypal writen in latin letters but in my bank written in russian letter , i am loosing my mind  why they lying why they give me choose to add bank after that i cannot add???

i have money in paypal now , i want to recive this money and close paypal forever this is very very very bad company , you cannot trust them they , and the support is very very low , they cannot solve any problem i do not understand why they hiring them 

proof.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.