cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ireland

SOLVED
New Community Member

ireland

PayPal saying I have to setup a direct debt to them if I want to add money or transfer money to my bank how much does PayPal charge for the Direct debt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Advisor

Re: ireland

@tom19861 They don't charge. However no company can take authorised payments from your bank account without a dd set up. Thats why i have dd's for my electric/water/ telephone companies so that they can deduct the money from my bank account when due. Same as paypal they only take from your bank account when you choose to pay a seller and fund it from your bank account or choose to add funds to your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
2 REPLIES 2
Volunteer Advisor

@tom19861 They don't charge. However no company can take authorised payments from your bank account without a dd set up. Thats why i have dd's for my electric/water/ telephone companies so that they can deduct the money from my bank account when due. Same as paypal they only take from your bank account when you choose to pay a seller and fund it from your bank account or choose to add funds to your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
New Community Member

Thanks