ireland

tom19861
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal saying I have to setup a direct debt to them if I want to add money or transfer money to my bank how much does PayPal charge for the Direct debt

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
@tom19861 They don't charge. However no company can take authorised payments from your bank account without a dd set up. Thats why i have dd's for my electric/water/ telephone companies so that they can deduct the money from my bank account when due. Same as paypal they only take from your bank account when you choose to pay a seller and fund it from your bank account or choose to add funds to your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
@tom19861 They don't charge. However no company can take authorised payments from your bank account without a dd set up. Thats why i have dd's for my electric/water/ telephone companies so that they can deduct the money from my bank account when due. Same as paypal they only take from your bank account when you choose to pay a seller and fund it from your bank account or choose to add funds to your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tom19861
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.