instant transfers issue

mondi21
Contributor
Contributor

So i've been using this visa debit card on a weekly basis for the past 7-8 months. I use this to collect my paycheck. All of a sudden last week It stopped working. Now when i click withdraw funds I'm presented with 2 options; Instant transfer or standard transfer (this option wasn't there before). when i click instant transfer it gives me this error: "Your visa debit doesn't support instant transfers..." which is incorrect, ive been using this to transfer money instantly with no issues before. Trying to use the standard transfer doesnt work either. the card wouldnt appear even if i remove and relink it from the account.

Paypal and my bank wouldnt wanna look into this, they keep pointing fingers at each other. It's like playing a pingpong game and im the ball! something must have changed on PayPal's end as i have seen several threads in here with the same issue. I have missed payments because of this and it's affecting my credit score. I need to eat too!

eon paypal.PNG

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.