i need help pllllz

sabir90
Contributor
Contributor

my account is not be accepted my credit card , when i i'll activite it , i get this msg : 

We have disabled the use of this card on PayPal. You can add a different card. If you'd still like to use this card with PayPal, send us some document

and i sent photo of my identity card and there's no answer  , so i need help guys 😕

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

MB-m

This is a standard PayPal process. PayPal needs to verify your identity. Your name on the card has to match an ID for personal identification. You can log in to your account and upload the necessary documentation for review. 

Proof of identity

• Government issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport
  • Employment authorization card
  • Permanent resident card
Login to Me Too

sabir90
Contributor
Contributor

yes i did i sent my identity card and i'll know how many take that ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sabir90

We can have no idea what i.d. they will accept in your country.

You would need to contact customer services and ask.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sabir90
Contributor
Contributor

thanks so much Sir i appreciate u'r help 

Login to Me Too

TammyStanford78
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem but can not get no one to answer or help me and the help/contacts at bottom of screen doesn’t help
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TammyStanford78

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sabir90
Contributor
Contributor

actually i call paypal support and they said ok just give us a permission and waiting 48 hour then we gonna link you're credit card automatically , sadly i waiting 5 days now and no things gonna fixed , and when i call them again i didnt took any help 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.