i get scammed from Ebay seller

Giorgi379
Contributor
Contributor

hello, i get scammed from ebay seller i buy item but after 24 hours he change his mind about this and dont want send me item and cancel order. and i still dont recive refund paypal say me we send you money but i dont recive any money on CC 

p.s i dont get any attention from support ebay & and paypal  the same as bots

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Giorgi379 

If you funded the original payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).
https://www.paypal.com/ge/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212?app=searchAutoComplete

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Giorgi379
Contributor
Contributor

i Pay using Paypal with my CC balance ( i dont have money in paypal and i just choose option on ebay pay with PP and pay with my CC using PP)

Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
What does eBay say? Does your transaction has mark ‘refunded’? If not, open the case on eBay and ask EBay to step in. If yes, give it a time as it was a weekend and it takes some working days for money to appear on you account.
Login to Me Too

Giorgi379
Contributor
Contributor

ebay say we cant help  you  contact with paypal and dont bother about your problem they also removed my negative feedback from scammer seller profile xD

Paypal Refund status is completed

and every time i contact with support they say me after 24-48 hours your money appear on your cc but its third time i dont recive back my money its refunded 12 days ago

Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Most likely review was removed because transaction appears as refunded. Can you check on your refund on PayPal what refund method it shows. Has it gone to card or bank account. What does it show it has been refunded to. As normally refunds are pretty straight forward and once initiated it goes back to original payment method. The only thing I can think of is it has something to where it was refunded to.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Giorgi379 

Sounds as if a refund was not made.

So as you paid as a guest buyer you need to.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you (difficult at the moment due to covid)
OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.