i cant find the code paypal sent me to confirm my credit card

imedSla
Contributor
Contributor

hello, when i confirm my VISA card the payment to paypal is done (the 1.90$ is been sent ) but the code didnt appaire ! when i went to the bank they told me that paypal code did never appaire in their computers , i tried that like 4 times and the same prblm keep happening , my bank name is Société Générale Algeria . what can i do for that ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

It usually takes 2-3 business days for the transaction to be completed and shown on your bank/card statement.

This is what the code looks like on the card statement:
PayPal*1234 CODE or PP*1234 CODE

Once you have the PayPal code, you can confirm your card by following these steps:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/no and log in to your account.
  2. Click Confirm my credit card in the To do list.
  3. Enter your PayPal code.
  4. Click Submit.

If it has passed 5 days and you are still not able to see it, you should contact your bank. Remember to use the latest code you sent out, as the older codes get deactivated for security reasons. If you try the 4 digit code wrong 3 times, you would need to contact customer support to get the card/bank unblocked.

Login to Me Too

imedSla
Contributor
Contributor

i pinted the payment recipe from the bank but the code is not in the discription its been months now while im trying .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.